The main difference between a watch OEM and a ODM is that the former OEM is commissioned by the client to design the product-no matter who completes the overall design-and the commissioned Party shall not provide the product for the third party to adopt the design; the latter odm from the design to production by the production side to complete, in the product after the OEM after the purchase, the production side can produce the same product for the third party, depending on whether the sticker buyer buy the design.
OEM products are tailor-made for brand manufacturers, after production can only use the brand name, absolutely can not crown the producers of their own names and then production; but the ODM to see whether the brand enterprises to buy the product's copyright, if not, manufacturers have the right to organize their own production, as long as there is no corporate design identification can be.
- Watch Water Treatment
- False Identification Of Watches
- The Choice Of Watch Brand
- Features Of Mechanical Tables
- Reason Analysis Of Quartz Watch Stopping
- Tow main style mechanical watch
- Diiferent styles of watch strap
- Is waterproofing important for a watch
- Why Does The Watch Produce Errors In Travel
- What Watches Do You Wear In Summer?