1) the Skin of a Calf is tanned from the Skin of a Calf less than six months after birth. The texture is small and the hand feels soft. It's the best kind of cowhide. In the lower right is the effect of the calf's hide on the crocodiles.
2) Caiman Crcodylus Fuscus of Caiman Crcodylus Fuscus is taken from the underarm leather of the cayman crocodile, which is produced in central and South America. It is the most commonly used material in high grade crocodile belts.
3）Mississippi Alligator is a type of leather taken from the belly of a Mississippi Alligator in the southeastern United States. The highest grade of crocodile skin. In the middle of an alligator's abdomen, part of its skin has a pattern called a bamboo stripe, and only a few belts can be produced on this part of an alligator. Very expensive.
4) the skin of Varanus Niloticus, the Nile giant lizard, is made of leather made from the skin of the high class lizard, the Nile giant lizard. By dyeing, you can show bright and beautiful colors. It is the raw material for making flowery watchband.
5) Tupinambis Teguixin is a kind of leather made from the skin of a very advanced species of lizard, tigakojintaga. The characteristic is that the abdomen has the change from small grain to large grain, the contrast is very strong.
6) Saddle Leather Saddle Leather was formerly used as a strong Saddle Leather Calf, hence its name. In the wearing process, with the daily wear and tear will gradually become a dilute sugar color. It's a rough style of leather.
7) a skin made from the skin of Galuchat ray, which has a distinctive style of high leather. It has a hard grain structure as strong as a stone, and even a knife must be turned when it is cut. Because of this, processing takes longer time and higher technical requirements.
8) Python Python Python Python Python leather is a general term for large snake leather with gorgeous patterns. Characterized by a diamond-shaped serpentine scale pattern, it is an advanced reptile of leather.
9) ostrich skin made of Struthio Camelus Autruche ostrich skin leather, characterized by feathered pores. It is a very strong leather that will stick to your hands and give off a sheen as you use it. 10) shark-skin leather made from the Skin of a Shark. In high leather, it is noted for its softness, firmness and good durability. The characteristic is that the surface has small reticular convexity.
11) CORDURACORDURA is a fiber material produced by dupont that is 7 times stronger than nylon. It is often used for backpacks, outdoor items, etc.
12) LORICALORICA is an artificial leather with a leather appearance and made of extremely fine fiber. It is characterized by resistance to water and sweat.
13) dry-lexdry-lex is a three-layer material. Having a bubble that circulates air. The breathable properties of this material are very good, the sweat can be volatilized through the band, keeping it comfortable at all times.
14) Kevlar Kevlar Kevlar is a high strength fiber material developed by dupont. It is usually used for bullet-proof, bladed and other purposes.
15) Buffalo is a Buffalo native to the United States (known as Buffalo Buffalo, a city in western New York state. Notes to the court session. The look and feel of the material is very textured, in fact very soft and comfortable to wear.
16) the Lamb's leather is soft and the smooth texture of its inner skin (Lamb) gives off an elegant glow of vanilla. They are more suitable for the wrist and are lighter in weight and have less color difference than other leather.
17) textile fabrics, fabrics, cotton and linen are woven.
18) Nylon Nylon synthetic fiber polyamide material, with the characteristics of low moisture absorption.
19) perche perche freshwater fish perches are made of leather, another unique property, with not a single color and good gloss.
20) denim DenimTsukawa material, usually for small bags or purses. Cowboy materials are familiar to everyone, feel relaxed it must be it.
21) Camel Camel skin Camel skin is a unique granular texture of leather model. The image itself looks hard, but the leather is very soft and comfortable, and has been popular for years.
Pigskin Pigskin Pigskin Pigskin (Pigskin), which is said to be the closest to human skin composition, is considered to be the gentlest natural leather and feels comfortable with human skin.
23) Polycarbonate is toughened and used as racing glass (Polycarbonate) and Polycarbonate (carbon dioxide plastic) material, which is more durable than normal plastic.
24) AlcantaraAlcantara is an artificial leather with an inner skin feeling. It has better air permeability than natural leather. It is used in the seat and interior decoration of high class cars.
Rubber Rubber Rubber Rubber Rubber Rubber Rubber is a soft, smooth material that is very handy. Because rubber is completely waterproof, it is used for diving and sports watches.
- Watch Water Treatment
- What Is The Difference Between A Watch ODM And ...
- False Identification Of Watches
- The Choice Of Watch Brand
- Features Of Mechanical Tables
- Reason Analysis Of Quartz Watch Stopping
- Tow main style mechanical watch
- Is waterproofing important for a watch
- Why Does The Watch Produce Errors In Travel
- What Watches Do You Wear In Summer?